BY THE RUSSIAN DEFENCE MINISTRY
ON NEWLY DISCOVERED EVIDENCE PERTAINING TO THE CRASH
OF THE MALAYSIAN AIRLINES FLIGHT MH17
(Moscow, September 17, 2018)
17.07.2018. Comment by the Russian Foreign Ministry Information and Press Department on the fourth anniversary of the of MH17 plane crash in eastern Ukraine
25.05.2018. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s answer to a media question on the sidelines of SPIEF 2018 (St Petersburg, May 25, 2018)
24.05.2018. Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation regarding the May 24, 2018 press conference of the Joint Investigation Team on the preliminary findings of the criminal investigation into the July 17, 2014 crash of the Malaysian Boeing in eastern Ukraine
13.04.2018. Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s remarks and answers to media questions at a joint news conference following talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of the Netherlands Stef Blok (Moscow, April 13, 2018)
04.04.2018. Comment by Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova regarding the statement by the JIT on primary radar data provided by Russia in the Malaysia MH17 case
19.10.2017. Reply by Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova to a media question regarding the Netherlands Chief Prosecutor’s comments on the crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17
29.09.2016. Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova's comment regarding he preliminary conclusions of the Dutch Public Prosecutor’s Office
26 September, 2016. Press-conference on the newly revealed primary radiolocation data that was gathered in the airspace above the area of the MH17 plane crash by Russian Ministry of Defence and a company that produces radiolocation radars.
- 27.09.2016. New developments in MH17 tragedy investigation: Almaz Antey initial radar data revealed.
- 20.05.2016. BERNAMA: Malaysia Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai: Najib-Putin Agreement A Good Sign For MH17 Investigation
- 21.04.2016. Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova on new details in the Malaysia Airlines Ukraine crash
- 15.01.16. Letter by Representative of the Russian Federation to International Investigation Team on MH17 Crash, Mr. O.Storchevoy, to Mr. T.H.J.Joustra, Chairman of the Dutch Safety Board, on the new facts obtained by the Russian experts through an additional study confirming that some conclusions of the Dutch final report on the MH17crash in Ukraine were unsubstantiated and inaccurate.
Clarification: by the moment of the tragedy the village Snezhnoye was occupied by rebels, while village Zaroschenskoye was occupied by Ukrainian armed forces. According to Almaz-Antey investigation, the missile was launched from the territory of Zaroschenskoye village.
1. Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova on the report of the Dutch Safety Board on the technical investigation into the crash of a Malaysian Boeing airliner in Ukraine