Goods to declare
Goods to declare:
- Currency of the Russian Federation (taking out from the country) in the sum more than 500 (five hundred) minimal wages established in the Russian Federation and foreign currency taking out at rate exceeding the equivalent of 3000 US dollars;
- Currency of the Russian Federation (bringing in the country) in the sum more than 500 (five hundred) minimal wages established in the Russian Federation and foreign currency bringing in at rate exceeding the equivalent of 10000 US dollars;
- Precious metals and jewels in any kind and condition, except for jewellery, other household products and their breakage importing (taking out) temporarily;
- Weapon, ammunition and explosives;
- Narcotics, psychotropic substances, and also their analogues;
- Cultural values (pictures, sculptures, icons, ancient coins, awards, medals, stamps etc.)
- Poisonous and poison gases and also strong medical products (somnolent, anaesthetizing etc.);
- Radioactive substances;
- Objects of wild flora and fauna, under threat of extinction;
- The means consisting of one or several radio transmitting or reception devices or their combination and auxiliaries;
- Printed materials, cinema, photo and the video materials consisting of state secret, directed on propagation of fascism, racial, national and religious hostility, pornographic character;
The goods on which according to the legislation of the Russian Federation quantitative (weight) or cost restrictions are established (alcoholic drinks 2 per person, tobacco 400 pieces, caviar 250 gr.) in case these restrictions are exceeded;
Merchandise and other goods for commercial activity.
Main Items, Prohibited from Importation into the Russian Federation
- Weapons of all descriptions, ammunition to it, military equipment, arms, explosives, nuclear, radioactive materials, chemical, bacteriological and other weapons of mass destruction, materials and equipment, which can be used at its creation.
- Narcotics, psychotropic, strong poisonous, poison gases, accessories for smoking opium and hashish.
- Printed production, 0 cliche, the negatives, films, videocassettes and video disks with recorded films and other video programs, the manuscript, sound recordings and any data including those directed on propagation of fascism, social segregation, national and religious break, which can bring harm to political, economic interests of the country, state safety, social order, health protection, moral of the population.
Other goods restricted or prohibited to import in accordance with current legislation.