29.09.2016. Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova's comment regarding he preliminary conclusions of the Dutch Public Prosecutor’s Office
26 September, 2016. Press-conference on the newly revealed primary radiolocation data that was gathered in the airspace above the area of the MH17 plane crash by Russian Ministry of Defence and a company that produces radiolocation radars.
- 27.09.2016. New developments in MH17 tragedy investigation: Almaz Antey initial radar data revealed.
- 20.05.2016. BERNAMA: Malaysia Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai: Najib-Putin Agreement A Good Sign For MH17 Investigation
- 21.04.2016. Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova on new details in the Malaysia Airlines Ukraine crash
- 15.01.16. Letter by Representative of the Russian Federation to International Investigation Team on MH17 Crash, Mr. O.Storchevoy, to Mr. T.H.J.Joustra, Chairman of the Dutch Safety Board, on the new facts obtained by the Russian experts through an additional study confirming that some conclusions of the Dutch final report on the MH17crash in Ukraine were unsubstantiated and inaccurate.
Clarification: by the moment of the tragedy the village Snezhnoye was occupied by rebels, while village Zaroschenskoye was occupied by Ukrainian armed forces. According to Almaz-Antey investigation, the missile was launched from the territory of Zaroschenskoye village.
1. Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova on the report of the Dutch Safety Board on the technical investigation into the crash of a Malaysian Boeing airliner in Ukraine